Challenging yet empowering, Vinyasa is a style of yoga characterized by stringing postures together so that you move from one to another, seamlessly, using breath. Commonly referred to as “flow” yoga. This fluid form of Vinyasa yoga seeks a graceful succession of particular asanas synchronised with the beat of your inhalation. Vinyasa classes offer a variety of postures and no two classes are ever alike.
- Only book for classes you intend on attending
- If you need to cancel please provide as much notice as possible
- You can cancel your class booking up to 1 hour prior to class
- Swipe your access tag upon arrival to automatically record attendance
- Non-attendance for a booked class will result in a $10 fee
76 Commercial Rd, Teneriffe 4006+61 7 3852 firstname.lastname@example.orgE. Australia Standard Time