A circuit style Pilates session using our reformers and mat based exercises to provide accelerated results. The exercises are specifically designed to improve core stability, spinal mobility & restore normal movement patterns.
1. Arrive only 5 mins before class start time.
- Sanitise hands when entering premises.
- Move straight to the rear fitness room (no congregating in waiting area and no need to check in).
2. You will need to bring your own water bottle, towel and mat.
3. Minimal or no shared equipment.
4. You will need to clean any equipment you use. We will have a cleaning station set up so you can carry on with your workout and clean the equipment you use afterwards.
5. Sanitise your hands at the end of class.
6. Exit the building from the rear, to minimise foot traffic through the building. You are welcome to park at the rear of the building.
306 Fitzgerald St, Northam 640108 9622 email@example.comW. Australia Standard Time